© Hobart Parish and contributors, 2020
Except as permitted by the Australian Copyright Act, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including downloadable files, without the written permission of the copyright owner. Copyright inquiries should be directed to the Parish Priest, Hobart Parish.
The website page heading photographs, all those in the photo gallery section (and as reproduced from the St Joseph’s Church, 175th anniversary calendar, 2016) are Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) licensed under the following conditions:
You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt – remix, transform and build upon the material.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. (See below for attribution wording.)
- Non-commercial – you may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- Share-alike – If you remix transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same licence as the original.
- No additional restrictions – you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.
Photo attribution wording for these images:
Photo by Andy Page, 2015 (Creative Commons Licence: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
For any other use, including specifically and solely commercial use of these particular photographs, written permission needs to be sought and granted from the Parish Priest as detailed under the general copyright terms set out above.
On reproduction, that permission, along with the photo credit listed for these images, needs to be clearly included with the photograph in its new context.
Last revised 13/08/2020